Effective immediately, we are adopting a concierge approach at our hospital where we only allow patients (pets) inside our hospitals.
What clients should do when they arrive at the hospital with patients:
- Call or text the hospital when you arrive at the parking lot @ (706) 387-0006. When texting upon arrival, include your pet's full name and description of your vehicle
- Please remain in your vehicle with your pet.
- A team member will come to your car to retrieve your pet.
- Once your pet is in the hospital the doctor or technician will update you on their condition and the recommended treatment at the phone number you provide.
- One of our technicians will either help you fill out the pre-appointment history at your car or on the telephone.
We are also offering the option of telemedicine consultations via the phone or email. This will aid in determining whether a personal examination is even necessary, or whether treatment recommendations can be made without a physical visit. This service will still incur a consultation fee. There are certain limitations and legal requirements that must be met as many conditions cannot be properly diagnosed without a hands-on evaluation and laboratory testing. Please do not ask for antibiotics or other prescriptions unless we have already established a diagnosis for a specific condition.
Thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s care and for understanding the added precautions needed to keep everyone safe and healthy.